DEZ DALTON ~ 7B GRAND MASTER TEACHER ~
TEACHER/TRAINER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE!
- Dez began his journey exploring meta-physical realities in 1987. His early career included a profile as promotional manager for a several music publishing companys and performing arts consultancy firms looking after many major performers careers. During that time he studied Macrobiotics,Tai Chi, Qi Gong, including the practice of Yoga, Meditation its techniques and Personal development. Until discovering Reiki training with his teacher Sir Gary Samer in the 'Original Seven Level System of Reiki' to become a Reiki practitioner. Dez had sustained a fatal injury from childhood after six months applying the Reiki 1 + Reiki 2 powerful energy healing techiques the injury had completely healed within a few months after completing Reiki Degree 1 and Reiki Degree 2 in 1994.
- In deep gratitude for his own healing Dez is fully aware of how this divine Reiki energy formula always goes to heal at the causal level of the energy field of an individual. Finding the energy flows throughout the entire meridians of the body and through the energy centres of consciouness to remove and dissolve energy blockages in body, mind and soul. As a Reiki Practitioner and Reiki 7B Teacher being able to assist and empower others who are ready to receive this sacred and special blessing of Reiki empowerment energy and for all to acheive greater health and wellbeing.
- He graduated to Reiki Teacher after completing all Seven Personal Empowerment Levels: Reiki Degrees 1, 2, 3A, 4, 5A, 6 & 7A. From 1994 ~ 1996.
- 3B Teacher Training Aug 1998. 5B Advanced Teacher Aug 2000. 7B Grand Master Teacher Dec 2000.
CLASSES & TRAINING
- Dez Dalton teaches all Seven Reiki Degrees and instructs all Reiki Teacher Levels of the Original Seven Level System of Reiki at his Reiki School in Randwick Eastern Suburbs. Group classes and private tuition is available upon enquiry.
- Dez is available for Reiki Treatments at Clovelly Sydney East & Yogalight Studio ~ Randwick, where he presents 'The Great Silence Guided Meditation' ~ every Thursday 7pm.